Do You want to learn the basic concepts of Genesis Development?
Genesis is certainly tricky at first sight. You need to know the action hooks and filters. So I’ve created a FREE Genesis Course for beginners that helps You to understand some fundamental things.
Give Your name and email address below to view my basic collection of Essential Genesis Snippets!
After sign up please confirm Your subscription by clicking the link in the email and You’ll be redirected to the page of Essential Genesis Snippets.
Table of content:
- Genesis Hooks
- WordPress Loop
- Genesis Loop
- Enqueue Scripts
- Create a Custom Shortcode
- Genesis Custom Blocks
- Custom Post Types
- SVG Social Icons
- Cover image for Sub Pages with Title and Excerpt
- Featured Image for Single Post
- Custom Footer
- Front Page Cover
I recommend this to You
- If You don’t want to use page builders.
- If You are engaged with Visual Studio Code and You like creating the functionality with your own hands.
- If You want to know what’s under the hood rather than drag & drop preformatted widgets.
- If You know that page speed matters
- I You learned some cool effect on YouTube, Udemy, or anywhere and want to implement the custom code in your Genesis website.
- All You need to have just the Genesis Framework
Why Genesis Framework is the best choice for WordPress developers?
Please read this article, If You need more information about the Genesis Framework.
Who am I?
Hi! My name is Gabor Flamich. I’m a front-end developer. I have my own business in Hungary called Flames Design. In the last few years I’ve collected hundreds of useful code snippets on WordPress, Genesis Framework and WooCommerce.